Ambulance Patient Transport Service
We provide an affordable, ambulance patient transport service for low to medium acuity medical transports in the Auckland region. Because this is our core service, we won't be delayed by unscheduled emergency callouts.
We specialise in facility-to-facility ambulance patient transports.
Our purpose-built ambulance can transport you, your loved one, or your residents to and from various locations around West, North and Central Auckland.
Services for Healthcare Organisations
- Returning residents, or new admissions after a hospital stay
- To and from medical appointments
- Transfer to another care facility
- Non-emergency transports to hospital
We can help as an added asset to your brand and services offered to your customers.
Services for Individuals
Please note that unless previously arranged, we do not provide transports to or from private residences.
How we can help
Stretcher or Seated
Simple, transparent and competitive pricing, means you won't have any surprises.
Please note that these are our standard retail rates for local bookings.
Repatriation, airport pickups, airside operations, waiting with patient and special requirements may incur additional charges and be charged at different rates.
If you are an approved corporate customer, different pricing and rates may apply.
Services booked from an overseas organisation (medical repatriation, insurance relocations, etc) will be charged in US dollars.
For more information, or if you have special requirements, please contact us for a quote.
ASB Bank Glenfield
We accept payment via Visa and Mastercard.
Instructions on how to pay by credit card are printed on your invoice.
We accept payment via Paypal
Instructions on how to pay by Paypal are printed on your invoice.
We accept payment via Stripe Payment Gateway.
Instructions on how to pay by Stripe are printed on your invoice.
- Payment is due in full (unless otherwise arranged) on the date shown on the invoice.
- Journeys over 100km may require a deposit which is payable prior to the start of the journey.
- If you are paying an outstanding invoice, please ensure you quote the invoice number as the Reference of the transaction.
- Please note that invoices billed to international clients must be paid in US DOLLARS unless otherwise agreed.